CareersJoin our team and be a part of creating approachable foster families
Under general direction, the Social Worker performs casework of an advanced nature dealing with complex individual and family problems; undertakes intensive treatment plans and counseling requiring professional knowledge and training; performs other related work as assigned.
While the following requirements outline the minimum qualifications, only applicants who demonstrate the best qualifications match for the job will be selected to continue in the recruitment process. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications by the application deadline.
1. A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work, marriage, family, and child counseling, child psychology, child development, counseling, psychology or social psychology;
2. IN ADDITION to an advanced degree, social work personel shall have at minimum (2) years of experience in a private or public school social service setting.
* Pass criminal background screening
* Pass medical/health screening
* Maintain an active/in good standing drivers license
* Provide current insurance and registration for any vehicle in use during working hours
For consideration, submit resume and cover letter to:
Approachable Foster Family Agency
710 W. 18th., Ste. 7
Merced, CA 95340
Wanna join our team?
Use the form below to send us your information and we will get in touch with you!